Girls Grades 1-2
Pella Junior Hoops Basketball Training Program for girls in grades K-1
Sessions will stress basic skill development in a fun and safe environment, while providing an opportunity for full court games. Other features include:
- Basic and advanced ball handling
- Proper defensive fundamentals and technique
- Proper passing form
- Proper shooting form and repetition
- Lowered hoops for younger ages (8 1/2 feet)
- Opportunity to work with skilled trainers
- Christ centered atmosphere!
SCHEDULE: Nov. 27- Jan. 27
Tuesdays @ Pella Rec
Boys 3:45- 4:45
Saturdays @ TBD
GAMES: Jan. 13, 20, 27 (Saturdays)
LOCATION: Tuesdays @ Pella Rec. Saturdays @ Madison Elem.
COST: $99--Plus $15 if you need a reversible Pella Junior Hoops jersey.
Games will be controlled, full court contest to familiarize kids with basketball. Score will NOT be kept. Hoops will be lowered to accommodate the appropriate age.
If you have any questions, contact Doug at 515-450-7302 or email@example.com.